Eligibility for Elective Particiation includes:
- Completion of application, approvals, and enrollment.
- Meet all college/university requirements of immunization & compliances.
- Academic good standing.
Please note the following:
- NO elective course is excluded from the application/approval/enrollment process.
- Deadline to drop or add courses is halfway through the semester as indicated by the University Registrar.
Students can access the course application by selecting the department of interest. Upon completion of the application, print, sign and take to the COM Registrar Office Representative at your site for processing:
- EL: COM Registrar Office – E Fee Hall Rm C110
- DMC: Administrative Office
- MUC: Administrative Office – UC4