MSUCOM Top 5
1. The reputation. Both current students and alumni speak very highly of the school. Students and alumni are satisfied with the outstanding education and training they are receiving.
2. The Statewide Campus System because it provides so many opportunities for rotations at numerous hospitals throughout the state. I also like how we have the freedom to do rotations at hospitals outside the system and can participate in international rotations such as in Malawi.
3. The non-competitive, friendly atmosphere. Everyone is willing to help each other learn course material. There is a lot of academic support both through organizations like study buddies, which provide study aids and tutoring to students, as well as through the administration. If you need help, you will receive it. I also really like my classmates and have made many great friends!
4. Opportunities. I love how there are so many opportunities to become active in extracurricular activities. Between student and national organizations, intramural sports, and volunteering, everyone is involved in something!
5. Being part of a Big 10 University. MSUCOM is the only osteopathic college that provides that opportunity!