Office of the MSUCOM Registrar
Our Service. Your Success.
The Office of the Registrar is an academic service unit, reporting to the Associate Dean for Student Services. In collaboration with the Office of Admissions, the Office of Financial Aid, and the Office of Academic Programs, in order to provide seamless transition from matriculation to the alumni years, the Office of the Registrar provides services and information to students, alumni, faculty, staff, and other constituencies. Our core functions include: enrollment and registration; grade collection and recording; academic history record keeping; clinical scheduling; verifications and certifications; academic retention and graduation policy interpretation and implementation; and compliance. In addition, we lead internal, cross-unit, and institution-wide initiatives.
Mission: In support of the mission of MSUCOM, the Office of the Registrar's allegiance is to students, alumni, faculty and staff of MSUCOM and to maintain data privacy and to ensure the accuracy, security and integrity of academic records past and present.
Vision: We challenge ourselves to be knowledgeable in order to proactively fulfill the needs of those who will utilize our services.
Values: The Office of the Registrar strives to:
- Communicate with integrity and professionalism
- Conduct our services purposefully and authentically
- Promote an environment of learning, growth and teamwork
- Adhere to University, College and Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (COCA) Standards and Procedures
- Continually evaluate our procedures in an effort to maximize productivity
- Be creative and responsible with the use of technology
- Be influential leaders of change
Most of your questions can be answered by going to the following pages on our website:
The Office of the Registrar's central location is in C110 East Fee Hall with supporting extensions at Detroit Medical Center and Macomb University Center. We are available to assist students, alumni, faculty and staff, and the general public during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our office will be closed from 12-1 pm.
Meet the Registrar's Team