Address and Name Changes

Address Change 

Students must have a current address and phone number on file with the college and the university.

Name Change

Bring a legal document, driver's license, voter registration, social security card, passport, or marriage license to the Michigan State University Office of the Registrar.

Office of the Registrar
Michigan State University
Hannah Administration  Building
426 Auditorium Road, Room 150
East Lansing, MI 48824-2603

You may also submit your request by mail to the address above, or by fax to (517) 432-3347. Include legible copies of your documentation.